Nude Photography has been around since Photography itself was created. It is artistic, creative and emotional. It is essential that you know and understand creative lighting.
Our nude workshops are very popular and include 1-2 professional models, that will help you learn how to create artistic images.
This is an extremely practical course with limited attendance to ensure all students understand the processes and build up their portfolio.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
• Access to a professional studio and professional lighting equipment
• One or two experienced professional models to work with
• Introduction to Nude Lighting and Nude Photography
• Learn advanced studio lighting techniques
• Learn how to work with and how to pose a nude model
• Single and multiple lighting
• All photos that you take are yours to showcase with model release only
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
• Your DSLR camera, fully charged and with lots of memory space
• Your camera manual
• A light-meter and grey card (if you have them)
Dragon Images studio: 174 Wecker Road, Mansfield, Brisbane.
24th of November 2013
9am - 12pm (3 hours)
$295 per person
To register for the workshop, simply the booking section of the website!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please take the time to have a look at our workshops terms and conditions.