Nude Photography has been around since Photography itself was created. It is artistic, creative and emotional. It is essential that you know and understand creative lighting.
Classic Nude is about the human body and how to shape it and light it to get the desired curves that will create an artistic photograph. It is almost like a sculpting the body, changing its forms and shapes to achieve an artistic outcome.
This is an extremely practical course with limited attendance to ensure all students understand the processes and build up their portfolio.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
• Access to a professional studio and professional lighting equipment
• One or two experienced professional models to work with
• Introduction to Classic Nude Lighting and Nude Photography
• Learn advanced studio lighting techniques
• Learn how to work with and how to pose a nude model
• Single and multiple lighting
• All photos that you take are yours to showcase
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
• Your DSLR camera, fully charged and with lots of memory space
• Your camera manual
• A light-meter and grey card (if you have them)
Dragon Images studio: 174 Wecker Road, Mansfield, Brisbane.
3rd of November 2013
9am - 12pm (3 hours)
$299 per person
To register for the workshop, simply the booking section of the website!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please take the time to have a look at our workshops terms and conditions.