As Halloween is approaching, Shooters Photography Workshops will hold its annual Halloween workshop.
We're offering you the possibility to capture some unique shots and share group ideas to create the spookiest most impressive images for you to showcase.
This workshop is meant to be a fun learning experience for all levels beginners or advanced, amateur or professional, where you will be able to develop new lighting techniques and create your best Halloween shots ever.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
• Access to a professional studio and professional lighting equipment
• One experienced professional model to work with
• How to use light to darken the mood.
• Posing the model for future editing idea (changing the background etc)
• Working with a smoke a machine
• All photos that you take are yours to showcase
• Lots of fun and new photography techniques
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
• Your DSLR camera, fully charged and with lots of memory space
• Your camera manual
• A light-meter and grey card (if you have them)
Dragon Images studio: 174 Wecker Road, Mansfield, Brisbane.
27th of October 2013
9am - 1pm (4 hours)
$190 per person
To register for the workshop, simply the booking section of the website!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please take the time to have a look at our workshops terms and conditions.