This Studio Lighting Workshop is the best way to become familiar with the studio lighting equipment that professionals use when doing studio photography.
The skills and knowledge you obtain in this workshop will pay for themselves many times over.
Participants will use their camera with the model(s) and the studio lights so that they have a set of images at the end of the workshop that demonstrate the various lighting arrangements for each kind of photography.
By the end of the workshop, you will know how to set up a studio on your own and you will have different tricks up your sleeve to create the mood YOU want in your photos.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
• Access to a professional studio and professional lighting equipment
• One or two experienced professional models to work with
• Introduction to different studio lighting setups
• What equipment to use and when
• Why do you need a light-meter and how to use it
• Single and multiple lighting
• All photos that you take are yours to showcase with model release only
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
• Your DSLR camera, fully charged and with lots of memory space
• Your camera manual
• A light-meter and grey card (if you have them)
Dragon Images studio: 174 Wecker Road, Mansfield, Brisbane.
23rd of November 2013
09am - 11am (2 hours)
$75 per person
To register for the workshop, simply the booking section of the website!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please take the time to have a look at our workshops terms and conditions.